A Gervasi Wedding
Celebrate Life! Celebrate Elegant Beginnings!
Gervasi Vineyard in Northeast Ohio provides a graceful and romantic setting for intimate outdoor or indoor weddings. Our 55-acre Italian-inspired estate provides a beautiful setting for weddings in two unique and spectacular venues: The Pavilion and The Villa Grande.
At Gervasi, you will experience the stylish and graceful wedding of your dreams. Gervasi Vineyard truly is Northeast Ohio’s memorable wedding destination.
The Pavilion Features:
The spacious outdoor Pavilion is a beautiful Italian-inspired open air structure of stone and stucco nestled next to the vineyard and lake with a breathtaking view in every direction.
- 4088 total sq ft (50’ x 76” plus two coves of 16’ x 9’)
- Consists of two sides, one side (50’ x 36’) with 20’ high cathedral ceiling and adjoining side (40’ x 50’) with 13’ high ceilings
- Stucco and stone exterior combined with beautiful wood ceilings and wrought iron details
- Cream colored curtains and blinds provide weather protection as well as a decorative touch
- Half octagonal out coves on each end provide ideal space for altar, band stage, buffet or appetizer display, cake table, or bar
- Drop-pendant speaker system and wireless microphone
- Ceiling fans and ample electric power
- Vintage looking gas lamps light the pathways
- Bridal Changing Room for private use
- Accessible outdoor restrooms
- Spacious green space surrounding pavilion to be used for event support
The Villa Grande Features:
Our indoor Villa Grande event center, seating up to 120 guests for wedding receptions, provides an elegant Italian Villa style setting for intimate weddings in the Gervasi Village complex located on the south end of the lake. With its striking lobby and rear veranda, The Villa Grande is ideal for smaller wedding receptions of 60-100 guests.
- 920 sq ft Ballroom (32’ x 60’),720 sq ft outdoor Veranda (12’ x 60’) and 900 sq ft Patio
- Ballroom is beautifully detailed with carpeted floors, stucco walls, rustic chandeliers, 12’ ceilings, and stylish doors leading to the Veranda
- 969 sq ft Lobby. Lobby features stone floors, stucco walls, open staircase, large stone fireplace, and dramatic tower projecting through the ceiling
- Exterior of building consists of stone and stucco, drive through portico, and sawmill feature
- Ballroom features sound system, decorative and functional lighting, and can be set up in a variety of configurations
- Multiuse restrooms available off of lobby
- Lobby can be utilized for cocktail reception
Our upscale boutique Inn with six Gervasi Villas each comprised of four individual suites (24 suites). Guests have the option of reserving an individual suite or an entire Villa. The luxurious suites with cozy fireplaces are touched with Italy and designed with gorgeous Tuscan-inspired décor including stucco walls, heated travertine limestone floors, rustic wood doors, and wood ceiling details. To ensure that you optimize your Villa stay comfort and enjoyment, we recommend that you reserve entire villas to have full access to the Villa Lobby and shared patio.
In addition to the Villas, the Farmhouse sleeps 7-8 guests with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room, sitting room, study, modern full kitchen, and wrap around porch with lake view.
Wedding Event Details
The event Pavilion provides a dramatic setting for outdoor wedding ceremonies. The architectural styling, high ceilings, and spectacular views give the site a church or temple-like feel. A center aisle with altar or in-the-round type set up can be used to create a very special atmosphere. Ceremonies can also be held lakeside rather than in the event Pavilion should brides/grooms want to have both the ceremony and reception at Gervasi without needing to changeover the space.
The outdoor Pavilion can accommodate a variety of configurations and guest counts (max 200) depending on use of head table, cake table, dance floor, bar, and buffet vs. plated dinners. The Pavilion venue works best for weddings up to 140-180 guests to allow room for head tables, cake tables, dance floors, etc.
The Villa Grande indoor event center can accommodate a variety of configurations and guest counts (max 120) depending on use of head table, cake table, dance floor, bar, and buffet vs. plated dinners. The Villa Grande venue is ideal for wedding receptions of 60-100 guests.
Rehearsal Dinners and Showers
Gervasi offers a variety of options for rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, private receptions, or special events before or after your wedding day.
The Cantino Di Vino Room located on the lower level of the Bistro is a charming rustic space with stone walls, brick floors, large fireplace and its own set of restrooms. The Cantino is the ideal space for rehearsal dinners or special receptions of 25-48 guests and provides a unique ambience and full service dining opportunity to further enhance your overall wedding experience.